KEY HOLDER FULL TIME, WOODBRIDGE, VA
All candidates will provide Excellent Customer Service through professional and friendly manner. Ensure customers are assisted until all buying needs are met. Associates will also ensure their duty in completing Sales through POS system, sales goals, and maintenance of store environment to company standards.
- Maximize sales & customer satisfaction by providing Superior Customer Service.
- Maintain sales and productivity standards.
- Communicate effectively with Associates and Management and is flexible to the needs of the business.
- Build relationships with customers through consistent communication.
- Understands and maintains department standards.
- Help maintain housekeeping standards.
- Resolve all customer issues.
- Adhere to shortage reduction and compliance procedures.
Other Skills & Requirements:
- Be Enthusiastic.
- Participate as a Team Player.
- Detail oriented.
- Work weekends, day & evening shifts.
- Have passion for fashion, retail, Customer Service.
- Highly self-motivated and eager to learn.
What about the Benefits? We strive to be an Employer of Choice! Our plan includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, personal and sick days, 401(K), and a merchandise discount.