STORE MANAGER, AUBURN HILLS, MI
In partnership with the District Manager, promote a sales culture to build productivity. Develop associates for future growth through hiring and developing great people. Provide leadership to achieve or exceed planned sales, payroll and controllable expense goals. Effectively manage store operations, and visual merchandising standards.
Candidates are professional, customer service oriented individuals with prior management experience to oversee daily operations in our store. As the Store Manager you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies. The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee sales staff.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange merchandise flow and in-store displays.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and provide feedback regarding merchandise assortment.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a retail management role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What about the Benefits? We strive to be an Employer of Choice! Our plan includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, personal and sick days, 401(K), and a merchandise discount.